Fedrigoni Top Award rewards prestigious projects printed on Fedrigoni special papers Fedrigoni is open to projects using all printing technologies both traditional and digital.
Designers, printers, publishers and end users who have produced work from June 2012 up to April 2013.
1. Book Publishing- Hardback (dedicated to Gianfranco Fedrigoni): prestigious volumes
2. Book Publishing- Paperback: books and catalogues, artists’ folders
3. Corporate Publishing: brochures, product catalogues, reports and corporate stationery, mailings, greeting cards, calendars, notebooks, diaries, free gifts
4. Packaging: cartons, packets, carriers, labels, display units
5. HP Indigo Digital Printing: category dedicated exclusively to projects printed with HP Indigo digital technology