Top Applications Award rewards prestigious projects printed on Fedrigoni special papers. Open to projects using all printing technologies both traditional and digital.
Designers, Printers, Publishers and End Users who have produced works from June 2010 onward. Each participant may submits several projects.
- Book Publishing - Hardback (dedicated to Gianfranco Fedrigoni) : prestigious volumes.
- Book Publishing - Paperback: books and catalogues, artist's folders
- Corporate Publishing: brochures, product catalogues, report and accounts, corporate stationery, mailings, greeting cards, calendars, notebooks, diaries, give-aways
- Packaging: cases, boxes, bags, labels, display units, labels (applied on their containers)
- HP Indigo Digital Printing: this category has been specifically dedicated to projects printed with HP Indigo digital printers
HOW TO TAKE PART
To enter a project in the Top Applications Awards, simply visit the site www.paperideas.it and follow the instructions to input online all information requested and print the final Summary Data Card. Samples of finished jobs should be sent, together with the Summary Data Card, to the Fedrigoni Area Distributor or directly to Fedrigoni SpA -Marketing – Viale Piave, 3 – 37135 Verona/Italy - The deadline for entries is: September 30th 2011.
PUBLICATION AND PRIVACY CONSENT
In order to allow Fedrigoni SpA to publish images and information about award-winning and selected projects, the explicit consent of the owner of the project (principal) and everyone involved in its development (creative designer, printer) must be obtained; issuing such Consent is part of the on-line enrolment procedure.
An independent international jury of experts from the worlds of design and advertising will assess projects entered in each category on the basis of criteria highlighting originality, function, expertise and creativity in the use of Fedrigoni paper media.
SIMON ESTERSON – PAULA SCHER - JAVIER MARISCAL - LEONARDO SONNOLI - SEVERINE SUEUR
Winners will be guests of Fedrigoni SpA and receive their awards during the Opening Day of the Exhibition foreseen in March 2012. For each winning project: Designer, Printer, Publisher and End User will be invited to collect the Prize, consisting of a trophy and certificate.
The winners will receive a Certificate and their project will be shown at an exhibition held at the Milan Triennale during March 2012. A catalogue of awarded and special mentioned projects will also be published and distributed to a select number of prestigious brand owners.
FEDRIGONI CARTIERE S.p.A.